How can I help you grow your online presence?
Whether you need a website that just has information about your company, a membership site, an e-commerce website, or even an online course portal, I can design a premium and responsive website for you that will adapt to all devices!
Your brand is the first impression you make on your clients, so it's very important to stand out in a positive way! I can help you design a new, modern custom logo, new business cards, and/or even a new overall branding strategy!
From Social Media (like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), to building email lists, to content creation for blog posts or website copy, I can help you navigate the world of online marketing and see results!
I offer training consultations to businesses in any industry. I am a certified Professional Instructor and eLearning Designer, and specialize in Adult Learning Principles and Technical Training to help you with your training needs!
Interested In Working With Me On A Project?
UC Web Care Plans
Are you looking for some peace of mind in knowing that an expert is looking after your website? UC Web Creations can handle not only creating your website, but I can also update it regularly for you, take regular backups, and keep it safe and protected so that you never have to fear hackers! There are some other things I can do for you as well on a monthly basis.
Would you like to know more?
My Best Practice is to Design for Mobile Plaforms
Usage of mobile devices to access everything on the web has grown exponentially in the past decade, so it’s important to make sure your website functions and looks great not just on computers, but also on smartphones and tablets. This is one of the most important features to consider for your web project, and we’ve got you covered!
In fact, this is such an important aspect of your website to consider that even Google search results are affected – a site that is mobile-friendly is more likely to show up in search results than a site that’s not responsive to mobile devices.
Being mobile-friendly doesn’t mean your page loads on a cell phone, or tablet without issues – it means that people don’t have to pinch their smartphones’ screens to be able to read the content, or click on a menu item because the page adapts to the device they’re using. For example, have a quick look at my website on your smartphone and you’ll notice that my website responds differently to your mobile browser than it does a browser on a computer, but it is still easy to ready and navigate.
If your site is not mobile-friendly, I can help with a new responsive design for your business or brand!
Interested In Working With Me On A Project?
My Web Design Process
1. Discovery SessionIn our first meeting, we will explore what your needs are together so that we can determine if we are a good fit for each other, and look at developing a customized solution to meet your needs. For this meeting, I like to schedule a 45 minute phone or web conference call. (I’m an online business and do not meet with my clients in person.)
2. Content CreationOnce we’ve agreed upon a proposal, we need to work together to figure out exactly what pages and content will be needed for the project. I will work with you to figure out exactly what’s best, and I can even help with the content if you’re not sure where to start (content creation is a separate service than can be packaged as part of your solution).
3. Design & DevelopmentWith the content finalized, at this point, I will be able to lay it out in a design that reflects your brand. I will start the design and development and share them with you as I make progress to ensure I have your approval every step of the way. Feedback in this phase is welcomed as my goal is to develop a site with which you are 100% satisfied!
4. Testing & FinalizingOnce the content, design, and development have been completed, I need to test everything out to make sure it all works – whether it’s a simple business site, an e-commerce store, or a full membership site offering online courses, we will work out the kinks and ensure everything works according to your needs, and also on different browsers and devices. Your site needs to look good no matter how it’s being accessed by your visitors!
5. Project DeliveryOnce everything has been tested and finalized, I will provide you with the final invoice and once paid, I will deliver the completed project, ready for you to launch! If you need some help with launching, I can assist with that as well!