New Kid on the Block: WP Startbox – A New WordPress Framework
As a web designer specializing in WordPress blogs and sites, I’m especially excited about the release of a new framework for WordPress. It’s called: WP Startbox. It’s basic layout is relatively simple, and it’s a blog-style layout, however, that’s just the starting point! From there, there are many different things that can be done to spice up the design and make it one’s own.
(Click here to view the demo site in a new window.)
if you want to see examples of what the framework can do above and beyond its basic starting point, check out this page here:
If you’re like me, then you’re probably starting to see its potential. I’ve read all of the information on wpstartbox.com, and it really seems promising! I found it via James Dalman, founder of Branding Shed who was also part of the iThemes’ Web Desgin “University” until recently.
WP Startbox is a new venture of his along with Brian Richards who is the brains behind its development. Brian originally designed WP Startbox as his own “starting point” when developing blogs and sites for clients, but after several years of hard work, he came to realize others could benefit from his “starting point” framework, hence the birth of WP Startbox!
Until tomorrow, Sept. 1st, 2010, WP Startbox is having a pre-order promotion that you may not want to miss! I think it’s definitely worthwhile ss you can be one of the first people to get your hands on WP Startbox, plus you get some bonuses, including access to two exclusive child themes (only for early adopters of WP Startbox). Here’s a list of what you get when you pre-order, copied from the WP Startbox site:
- Startbox, the revolutionary new GPL framework for WordPress
- Unlimited use on as many sites as you can make.
- Out-of-the-Box Manual and step-by-step Getting Started Guide for getting the most out of Startbox.
- One Year of Friendly, Premium Support and Upgrades
- Comprehensive, members-only How-to Videos and Tutorials
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Four professionally designed child themes
- SB Exclusive Club: Two Exclusive Child Themes for being the FIRST to use Startbox! No one else will ever get these. Ever.
- PLUS: A FREE one-year subscription to WP Design Coach (a $199 value itself!)
- All for the $99.00 pre-launch price!
If you design and/or develop WordPress blogs and websites, pre-order it today because it launches tomorrow and the price will go up to $150 after the launch! I’ve already pre-ordered mine! 🙂
Please note that none of the links in this post are affiliate links, and I am not receiving any compensation for promoting WP Startbox. It is a project I wholeheartedly support!